Sunday, July 14, 2013

BLACK & WHITE.

So recently we have bought Jude a new bed and he chose it himself. I originally wanted to get him a white bed because his room doesn't get that much light but Jude had his own plans and chose himself a black bed.
It also has a trundle bed underneath which I think is perfect because he's 6yrs now and will eventually start having sleepovers etc...
I have decided to give his whole room a makeover now and am going for the black & white theme, with an accent of Navy. I can't completely go away from the reds and yellows etc... as he does love color.
Anyways here are some inspiration pictures on what I'm looking to do (if he allows me) :)




This layout is very similar to Jude's room. 

Love the stripes! I might want to make a blind with stripes for his room.





1 comment: