Sunday, March 17, 2013

CORAL

Hi there. I apologize for being MIA - I must admit my computer is now officially broken  :( and I am currently typing from a wireless keyboard to my television. Not the most ideal place, as my family needs to use the TV too hehe :)

Anyways on a much lighter and prettier note - I am in love with the color Coral - I know it's become very popular all over - especially in the fashion world. So here are some Coral inspired rooms for you to enjoy.

Coral bedrooms. Accents of the color Mint work beautifully. 

Coral painted dining chairs - great DIY project. 

Fun Coral door. Another DIY idea.
Hints of Coral in the Living Room. 

Gorgeous area. LOVE it. 

Softer shades of Coral. 

A mum did this for her daughters bathroom. It looks amazing - so calm and pretty don't you think?
Love this Living Room - so fun! And the only Coral accent is the blanket - see how it stands out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment