Sunday, February 27, 2011

LIVEN UP!

So as we all know where I live (Christchurch) had a major Earthquake! We are alive and well thank goodness but would never like to experience that EVER again. So while feeling a bit gloomy about all of this - I thought I'd brighten things up but adding lively and bright colors today! Top of my list - bright pinks!!!
Also remember that you can request anything that you are looking for inspiration in the Home Decor world, from colors to styles and even including children's rooms and nurseries!

Bright and fun!
Re-upholster dull chairs.
Quirky and fun.
Simple way to add color.


4 comments:

  1. lovely :) very nice frames and cushions. At mr price home they have a RSA theme, i think it says I <3 RSA...on cushions and melamine party plates like the ones for chip n dip. Anyway, the cushions are in orange, pink, turquoise, green and brown and are such a perfect way to liven things up! I need some of them! :)It's your sista by the way...dunno how to come up as Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Funny! Going to have a look at the website now - sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete